The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers including name and contact details
- Customer financial information
- Website user stats
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly when you subscribe to our membership platform or our mailing list. We may also receive personal information with your consent directly from our partner clinics if you have been referred to us
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time.
- We have a contractual obligation.
- We have a legal obligation.
- We have a vital interest.
- We need it to perform a public task.
- We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored. We keep your personal information for the duration of your membership subscription to our online services. After which we will then dispose of your personal information by removing it from our systems, hard drives and cloud storage
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. Please contact us at [email protected] if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us atNatural Form Studio Ltd 58 Heather Lane, Canons Town, Cornwall, UK, TR27 6NQ
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data. The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, UK, SK9 5AF
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113 / ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk